• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Galchenyuk traded for Domi

I don't even know if Kirk is working the PP

I gotta imagine the whole staff was involved 20 games ago

He wouldn't fix anything....the problem with the PP is that we don't have a QB to manage zone entries and handle the puck at the point.

fix? no

but giving two legit scoring options on the PP - Weber at the point and Chuck on the half wall

I didn't want 27 traded but given our results to date, I prefer a crappier power play and more wins, than fewer wins and a better power play.

That said, while someone has to be last in power play, it is disgusting that it is our's.

I didn't want 27 traded but given our results to date, I prefer a crappier power play and more wins, than fewer wins and a better power play.

That said, while someone has to be last in power play, it is disgusting that it is our's.

i am greedy
i want chuck and domi

Domi looking to become the first 70 point player on the habs in nearly a decade (pleks had 70 in 2009-10)

Domi looking to become the first 70 point player on the habs in nearly a decade (pleks had 70 in 2009-10)

6 games left, he needs 3 points for 70. He's got a shot.

Who here thought Tatar would be our second highest point getter?

54 points in 74 games. Not a bad addition in the Pacioretty deal.

What is really surprising in that Andrew Shaw is second in PPG (minimum 50 games) on the team.

What is really surprising in that Andrew Shaw is second in PPG (minimum 50 games) on the team.

ya - domi and shaw have shocked the most

Shaw playing 50 games is a bonus

If Shaw could have stayed healthy with the production he put up this year he would have been a prime candidate for a sell high approach this summer.

He may still be.

True

Shaw has that factor that all teams are looking for, the grit, pest, high energy combined with some offensive abilities.

Plus two Stanley cup rings in which he contributed quite significantly.

I would definitely look at seeing what a team would pony up.

True

Shaw has that factor that all teams are looking for, the grit, pest, high energy combined with some offensive abilities.

Plus two Stanley cup rings in which he contributed quite significantly.

I would definitely look at seeing what a team would pony up.

Hate to rain on your parade, but it appears the Bergevin/Julien Habs are one of those teams.

Hate to rain on your parade, but it appears the Bergevin/Julien Habs are one of those teams.

Actually if there's one area we can honestly say we don't lack it's character and that edge....guys like Gallagher, Domi even Byron get under the opponents skin.

I would sacrifice that aspect to get better in the skill department.

Actually if there's one area we can honestly say we don't lack it's character and that edge....guys like Gallagher, Domi even Byron get under the opponents skin.

I would sacrifice that aspect to get better in the skill department.

But then you get a pussy team like last year.....no thanks.

Back