• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League 2019-2023 Edition

Lou was smart to swoop in early on Palmieri. I feel like thats the guy the Leafs actually needed, and hoped Foligno could be.

He had a terrible regular season, but has been a legit top line winger and its no surprise that he is having a huge playoffs. Zajac would have been huge for us also after the Tavares injury.

IMO that was the trade that we missed out on moreso than Hall.
I was just thinking this actually

no fucking doubt.

so, like, what is the train of thought going forward with Foligno?
do you think the organization wants to keep him if the price is right? I can’t imagine that Kyle would have made that trade without having some sort of plan going forward to have him in the team for at least next season.
no cap room for him I don't think. unless he is our Hyman replacement.

I believe that it's possible to believe that both Hall AND Foligno were not really difference makers. Though at Hall's acquisition price, can you really even be THAT upset?

I believe that it's possible to believe that both Hall AND Foligno were not really difference makers. Though at Hall's acquisition price, can you really even be THAT upset?
My question is this...

Maybe the move was neither?

I just wanted to point out that Hall being ok does not automatically mean that Foligno was a smashing success and a great acquisition. Bash Hall all you want but please do not pump Big Dick Nick. That is all.

I just wanted to point out that Hall being ok does not automatically mean that Foligno was a smashing success and a great acquisition. Bash Hall all you want but please do not pump Big Dick Nick. That is all.

Bashing nick does not excuse all the embarrassing slobbering over Taylor Hall here and everywhere else. That is all.

zeke can post whatever stats he wants, Foligno was completely ineffective.

okay >>>> completely ineffective

we can feel somewhat vindicated in that Hall continues to be a mediocre to poor playoff performer. but that's it.

Bashing nick does not excuse all the embarrassing slobbering over Taylor Hall here and everywhere else. That is all.
Sure. You can call that out without sucking Nick's big dick tho!!! It doesn't change the fact that the Dick deal did NOT work out even remotely!!!!

Back