• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Big Brother 16

Double eviction tonight I predict Nichole and Victoria maybe Christine if she doesn't win HOH or Veto going. Time for them to stop being pussies and play.

Had to laugh when Caleb was telling Derrick that he'd beat him in the final.

If Derrick makes the Final 2, he's winning.

I find it funny that Frankie's HOH week is essentially going to be for nothing after they decided to hit the rewind button.

Kind of hoping he takes a swing at one of the guys and it comes back to haunt him.

Will he be able to play in the HOH comp this week?

I am not sure but since it's a "rewind" of the week it 's possible, they still don't know to my knowledge what they've done by pressing the button.

I don't think they'll find out until the live show.

It would be funny if Frankie wasn't able to compete in the HOH comp.

Finally got Frankie on the block this week!

Will be interesting to see how it plays out. Really hope he doesn't win the veto.

Happy Frankie is gone but the fact that one of the worst if not the worst players in big brother history Victoria makes final four

And she'll likely make it further... I'm sure Derrick, Cody and Caleb all want to take her to the final two with them.

Should Be good, although I never voted my pick for fan favorite is Donny or maybe Zach

probably no one is looking at this forum. but the habs just lost, and i'm depressed, and now the main television thing i'm looking forward to is Big Brother 17. It starts next month! anyone else stoked about it?

BB canada just finished up a few days ago and now BB USA is going to be starting later this month. anyone else looking forward ?

Back