• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

FI Keepers Money League

Same happens to me. I usually ask HP if I'm in a league or not.
giphy.gif

I was never involved in this league, but got a couple messages about it. Appreciate the interest but I'm gonna stay out of whatever's going on here!

9 with the potential new recruits, still need a few more:

Habspatrol
Maria
Axl
Habsy
H4L
SlapShots
Grex (Toros)

Fergy
GH

I'm not sure what to do here. We only have 9/14 teams, and that includes the 2 new recruits.

A bunch of managers "dropped" their teams in Fantrax and can't even spend 30 seconds to explain why, or suggest improvements.

Even reducing to 12 teams means we need 3 new managers. If we could get 5 it would be great, but we are rapidly running out of time.

As I said before, being in a bunch of dynasty leagues, it was great to have a regular money league, with quality settings. But I guess half the league didn't agree.

Last edited:
OK see what I can do.

Just a suggestion. I much prefer yahoo. I know most poolies have at least one team on there or an ID. Much easier to recruit when you dont have to introduce a new sight.

I was hoping a couple of people would check in here, I did send out an email to our dynasty league. i'll send another one today.

I think most of us have migrated all leagues over to Fantrax, so it makes the most sense to stay there.

If we are able to keep it going, we would need to act quick. This is a 6-keeper league, with a live draft to fill in rosters. We'd have to handle keepers today-Monday, and draft Tuesday night?

If we were to have 14 managers, we could just assign each new manager to a team randomly (or let them pick their team if we can do it really fast). If we have 12, it makes things more difficult but I guess the remaining 2 teams would just throw 12 keepers back into the FA pool to beef up the 1st round.

Sorry for the lack of response...I didn’t receive any messages and to be honest I didn’t know this page existed or I would have posted here awhile ago. A buddy told me about this post so I thought I should jump on.

Unfortunately I’m going to be out for this season. I had to cut a few fantasy teams from the budget this year and this one got the ax. The Fantrax page was completely quiet for a few months there. I wasn’t sure if the league was still going forward tbh.

Or we can run it free to keep it alive and find new owners by next season. I think 10 teams is possible no?

10 team leagues kind of suck, though. I mean if money is an issue we could certainly consider that, but it's only $20.

I was thinking it would bring in more owners if it was gratuit for a year. $20 doesn't bother me.

Back