• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

FI Keepers Money League

Yeah, it was a potential problem with goalie hoarding, esp. with 14 teams it's impossible for everyone to have 3 starters.

Also the goalie scoring was totally out of whack in the 1st season of this league. I can't remember if we added the "max 6" rule earlier, or because of this, but the problem was fixed at the end of that season.

A reminder to everyone to get your $20 in.

I'd suggest a roster lock for anyone not paid by like Wednesday.

Also a reminder that this league has its own message board section. I forgot it was there when I made this post, so perhaps HP can move this thread (and also the keepers thread) over to that board. Update your bookmarks if you need to, here's the link:

If someone wants to hoard goalies I don’t see what’s wrong with that... Promps trade scenarios and it is a keeper league after all. I’m good with wtv tho. Just don’t see Anything wrong with any strategy one chooses.

Also wanted to know how standings work for playoff seeding? Is it win/loss record? Or points? Or fanpoints?

And lastly what’s the pot? And is it just first place winning cash ?

Thanks

Playoffs​

• Playoffs will begin in this Scoring Period: 14 (Apr 12/21 - Apr 18/21) and last for 4 periods (rounds).
  • Number of teams qualifying for playoffs: 4
  • Playoff Seeding:: Division winners get top playoff seeds
  • Reseed each playoff round: Yes

Looks like 4 total, but not clear if it's 2 per division.

Can we get an answer on the trade deadline?

I didn't create the settings initially (I think it was Deckie), looks like there was no trade deadline set for some reason so as HP said in the other league, when in doubt we usually make it one week after the NHL Trade Deadline (Mon, April 12).

I just set the deadline as Monday April 19.

As for playoffs, it is definitely confusing. You can click on Standings, then "Playoffs" to see the bracket, it seems to be just the top 4 seeds in the league and I couldn't find a setting specifying anything about the divisions other than each of the 2 division winners is guaranteed a top seed (ie. #1 and #2).

Back