• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #18: NOV 9, 7:00, HNIC - Flyers @ Leafs

zeke

Same lineup.

For the first time in years I think the flyers are underrated instead of overrated.

Last game we played them was imo our worst game of the year, despite the win. It was thoroughly depressing. The only good that may have come from it was that it may go down as the game Fred sorted his shit out.

Still, we should win this. If we take care of business this weekend we could be top 5 in the league in pts% after 19gms, which would be a nice mockery of the media in this town.

blkngldbabe

I’m heading down to the game tonight. Our yearly Flyers Leafs tilt. Last year Mango hit a hatty. It was glorious. A very different lineup this year. I hope the boys are just hitting their stride and put the hammer down on these guys.

BeLeafer

resurrected
Definitely the Flyers feed tonight.

Have a great time bngb -- I hope for you that it's better game than the last bunch (zzzzzzzzzz).

zeke

Nice start.

But we had a nice start against these guys last week, and right about now is when things went a bit haywire.

BeLeafer

resurrected
What does reverse Ceci mean to you?
It's not really reverse ... in both instances, they are living by their 'adavanced' stats reps. It's reverse to the extent that the twitter stats nerds think Ceci is shit despite playing really well all season, while Shore gets a pass despite resembling a steaming pile of horse manure every night.

MyNameIsJonas

It's not really reverse ... in both instances, they are living by their 'adavanced' stats reps. It's reverse to the extent that the twitter stats nerds think Ceci is shit despite playing really well all season, while Shore gets a pass despite resembling a steaming pile of horse manure every night.
I hear you