• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT #22 MON. MAR.1 10pm - Marner > McDavid Gm2

LeafGm

His wrist won't get better if he keeps playing through it. Rest him for as long as he needs it. Rest is the only treatment.

I’d really like to see him take a crack at 50 goals in 50 games, but not as much as I’d like to see him take a serious run at a Conn Smythe trophy.

So yeah, hopefully there’s no rushing him back into the lineup. Especially not with the nice cushion they’ve built up in the standings too.

LeafGm

Damn, this sucks. I missed my boy Soup’s triumphant return on Saturday, but was hoping I’d get to see him build on it with a good run of games.

Instead, back to Hutch for now, and by the time Campbell’s healthy again, Fred might already be back and ensconced in the starter’s job again.

Artnes

With pad skinz they can replicate any look and you dont have to worry about breaking in new gear.

Artnes

Pads skinz are more temporary thing and you can swap out over time where as Digi Print is permanent. Bauer has a machine that can print custom designs on any equipment.