• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Canes @ Rangers 11/27 7:00

andyt

Canes Moderator
Staff member
The Canes hit the Big Apple for a pre-Thanksgiving tilt.

The Canes come off a shutout of the Red Wings and have won 6 of the last 7 after a 4 game losing streak. There shouldn’t be any lineup changes and Mrazek should be in goal.

The Rangers have won 2 straight and are 6-3-1 in their last 10, including a win over the Canes on 11/7 in a turn back the clock performance from King Henrik. He played Monday against the Wild so we might see Georgiev tonight. Mika Zibanejad returns after missing the last 13 games with an upper body injury. Artemi Panarin has 12 goals and 18 assists to lead both categories. Lying sack Adam Fox has 3 goals, including an empty netter here and 8 assists, half of them on the PP. Kaapp Kakko, the 2nd overall pick has 6g, 4a but is -13, tied for 7th worst in the league. Neither goalie has great numbers, Hank is at 3.26/.910, Georgiev is 3.42/.903

Gonna be tough to focus with all the prior years issues floating around. Just buckle down and see if you can't get a W somehow, some way.

I expect they'll put the old man in net against us, since he was nearly invincible the last time we played against them. And our performance in MSG is, well, not so good. So let's get it going and get a win tonight so that we can all enjoy our Thanksgiving a little bit more. And as a bonus, let's keep Mr. Fox off the scoresheet.

It’s almost an even game, except the skating, passing, defense, puck handling and oh, the score.

They have completely taken over this game...would be a shame if they can't snag at least a point.

Lundquist has been a .964 recently against us. rest of league .906 (think I got those numbers correct. Course that includes some Bill peters time of Shooting square in the goalsies chest.
We had some good looks that failed in the later 2/3rds of the game. But for some reason we think games are only 40m... (That's not a recipe to win against any good team)

Back