• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT - Game 13 - Canadiens @ Golden Knights - 10/31/19 - 10:00EST

If only it was the digital age with pretty much everything on demand.

glad they won

I’ll give Copernicus his due. A team relying on Pacioretty or Galchenyuk would never have reeled that one back in.

I went to bed after the second, knowing that Kinkaid would at least give up 2 more (because he never allows less than 4).

Well it seems I was right but still happy that despite him, we won and now have a 3 win streak, are in the playoff and more fun, ahead of the Leafs.

This is gravy....2nd game of a back to back playing your backup and getting two points

Finished watching the game this morning over coffee. Kinkaid is terrible. If last night is any indication he is no better than Niemi. His 5-hole is ridiculously open all the time, he handles the puck like a grenade. The Habs won in spite of him, not because of him.

Just terrible. I hope he improves.

Finished watching the game this morning over coffee. Kinkaid is terrible. If last night is any indication he is no better than Niemi. His 5-hole is ridiculously open all the time, he handles the puck like a grenade. The Habs won in spite of him, not because of him.

Kinkaid sucked last season too. Might be done as an NHL ‘tender.

If Kinkaid doesn't improve very sooon, I could see us calling up Primeau for a try.

I expected Petry to exit the offensive zone with the puck. Probably so did Vegas. Great play by him.

too often in 3 on 3 OT, players skate out of the offensive zone and go on a Sunday skate with the puck. While there are times that is appropriate, it happens too often and drives me even more nuts than I already am. I was glad when Petry did not, and boom we got the welfare point

yeah he was atrocious on 2 of the 4 and gave the puck away on a 3rd.

Back