• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Game #20, @ Winnipeg, Saturday, February 27TH, 10:00EST

So? He’s not a 3 on 3 type player. And DD needs to work on his communications skills. He doesn’t sound too smart speaking to the media.

I couldn't care less, just like i don't care if the coach speaks French or English, as long as he can communicate with the players.

DD said Armia was there because he was one of the better forward that game.
I realize that, but that’s a flawed strategy, because 3-on-3 has nothing to do with the complete regular game. That’s been the issue going on 3-head coaches now, they carryover the regular game to 3-on-3

I realize that, but that’s a flawed strategy, because 3-on-3 has nothing to do with the complete regular game. That’s been the issue going on 3-head coaches now, they carryover the regular game to 3-on-3

I agree. Just go with your best 3-3 units. Sadly we don't have any obvious one.

Stick a fork in him, he’s done. Maybe he can resurrect his career on a contender but it doesn’t look like it will happen with the Habs.

Bingo , he is done .

That’s why he has to exit the team at some point

There is no resurrecting , whoever hands him a term deal will regret it soon enough

Nero can’t be this blind to see he has no future with us . Evans and RP or some vet can handle the 3-4 C

That line has been milked every ounce with Tatar , it’s over

Back