• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Hey Nerds: Blockchain

To put it in perspective... GTII trades about $12m per day. Jay Z, for the last 5-6 days was trading $60-65m per day. For a weed stock on the OTC/NEO/CSE, that's a lot of moolah. Lotta demand for a stock that tutes do not have access to.

To put it in perspective... GTII trades about $12m per day. Jay Z, for the last 5-6 days was trading $60-65m per day. For a weed stock on the OTC/NEO/CSE, that's a lot of moolah. Lotta demand for a stock that tutes do not have access to.

exactly, why didn't the price go up during the last 5-6 days?

exactly, why didn't the price go up during the last 5-6 days?
Redemptions, which expired yesterday. It wasn't going to move until it churned through the $575m or close to it or till the redemption deadline. Tutes/SPAC arbitragers, with no interest in anything but SPACs, redeemed and MJ retail investors bought, but the buying was not enough to offset the redemptions.

Many likely kept the warrants, which was always another clue anyway. They blasted off.

And you can see the volume really pick up post-GA runoff. It was always a fairly good deal at those levels, but the GA runoff re-priced the entire sector 20-30+%. It became a no brainer, hence the uptick in volume and buy interest.

Redemptions, which expired yesterday. It wasn't going to move until it churned through the $575m or close to it or till the redemption deadline. Tutes/SPAC arbitragers, with no interest in anything but SPACs, redeemed and MJ retail investors bought, but the buying was not enough to offset the redemptions.

Many likely kept the warrants, which was always another clue anyway. They blasted off.

I get that...but redeemers could have waited another day or so, no?

I get that...but redeemers could have waited another day or so, no?
1. Not if they're institutions and aren't allowed to own pot stocks.

2. For retail investors, selling the shares and keeping the warrants is a risk-free solid upside move. May have gotten spooked by the stagnant price action too.

1. Not if they're institutions and aren't allowed to own pot stocks.

2. For retail investors, selling the shares and keeping the warrants is a risk-free solid upside move. May have gotten spooked by the stagnant price action too.

should have maxed all my credit cards/credit lines and bot SVG for a day

The better the rest of the sector does, the better Jay Z will do really. The more it will need to re-rate. Price target is 15 at minimum tbh unless the sector or broad market tanks. Could be a double or better though.

Today is good on all fronts. Except Tinley. **** you Tinley.

I got zero TNY right now....it's like having a savings account in one of those Euro countries with a negative interest rate

It might have it's day soon...but too much action for me to tie up any pot $ in a dead stock.

I got zero TNY right now....it's like having a savings account in one of those Euro countries with a negative interest rate

It might have it's day soon...but too much action for me to tie up any pot $ in a dead stock.
Yeah, I'm just waiting for them to put out SOMETHING to create ANY hype. Give me some SHG hype. Go on that stupid fucking pump show for all I care.

Meh. It's by far my smallest position so it's not a big deal. I kind of believe in them but god damn, I've held it for like a month and I'm already losing patience. They haven't done anything in 3 years so I can't imagine how the longs feel.

I basically poured any cash I had in JAyz...so after today's move, stuff like TNY became 25% cheaper for me.

Yeah, I'm just waiting for them to put out SOMETHING to create ANY hype. Give me some SHG hype. Go on that stupid fucking pump show for all I care.

Meh. It's by far my smallest position so it's not a big deal. I kind of believe in them but god damn, I've held it for like a month and I'm already losing patience. They haven't done anything in 3 years so I can't imagine how the longs feel.

they're not hype machines, tho...which is good governance

they're not hype machines, tho...which is good governance
It's one of the reasons I went in on them. They seem genuine. Every interview I've seen with the CEO is just pure misery. He always looks depressed and beaten down from the regulatory hurdles. Poor guy.

Back