• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

How did you hear about Forum Ice?

How did you hear about Forum Ice?

• Word of mouth

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Myspace or Facebook

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • You came from another hockey board

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Other

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters

Hopwil

Scott directed me here when I expressed disappointment in the direction another forum was heading. Funny thing is, I don't think Scott ever really posts here (not that my contribution has been all that substantial).

Habspatrol

ADMINuteman
Staff member
Hey, with you and Serbia and Passchendaele and Hairnova all around maybe we could get the board Wings going.

That's the reason we are all here. The way those other boards were going sucks.

Veca

Mod Squad
Scott directed me here when I expressed disappointment in the direction another forum was heading. Funny thing is, I don't think Scott ever really posts here (not that my contribution has been all that substantial).
:worshippy: We thank "Scott" and thank you for any contribution that you make. :thumbup:

Habsy

Wrong Thinker Extraordinaire
I sent myself here.

After the dweebs elsewhere made me public enemy #1 for asking some very probing questions about the mass exodus from Scout. I didn't like the answers then found out they were connected to Bill Ayers so I left.

ppenguins82

I sent myself here.

After the dweebs elsewhere made me public enemy #1 for asking some very probing questions about the mass exodus from Scout. I didn't like the answers then found out they were connected to Bill Ayers so I left.
:smilielol5:

You are turning into an American Habsy! :smile(21):

Veca

Mod Squad
I sent myself here.

Oh, boss....you're too much...:smilielol5::smilielol5:

ppenguins82

Hey, with you and Serbia and Passchendaele and Hairnova all around maybe we could get the board Wings going.

That's the reason we are all here. The way those other boards were going sucks.
Board Wings??? Are you saying that they don't enjoy playing hockey anymore??:lol

Habsy

Wrong Thinker Extraordinaire
Actually, Liz was instrumental in helping me get this board up and running. Although one of her friends got pretty obnoxious with me but I won't hold that against her.

:p