• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

How did you hear about Forum Ice?

How did you hear about Forum Ice?

• Word of mouth

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Myspace or Facebook

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • You came from another hockey board

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Other

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters

CanonFire

Just googled Ice Hockey Forums. To be honest there wasn't much of a selection to choose from. I believe it was just 3 forums. The first one had a bunch of sections I wasn't interested in at all or didn't know anything at all about, the next seemed to be a lot of arguing between the members on the threads, and the other beside this one seemed to focus on hockey equipment. So I went with this forum.

Habsy

Wrong Thinker Extraordinaire
Well welcome! Many of us have been posting together for over a decade so yeah, you'll see some arguments.

Habspatrol

ADMINuteman
Staff member
We only have one other Blue Jackets fan... But he's a great guy. He also doesn't post on the Jackets board cause there's nobody else there.

Welcome to Forum Ice.

CanonFire

We only have one other Blue Jackets fan... But he's a great guy. He also doesn't post on the Jackets board cause there's nobody else there.

Welcome to Forum Ice.

Maybe we can start something new now and post stuff on the Jackets forum. That would be awesome.

C.W.A.S.

Well the Stanley Cup Playoffs have just started and yesterday I just started looking up Montreal Canadiens Forums and this one was on the list and seemed to have a good fan base as I lurked the Game Thread. So today after school I registered.

HockeyPat

I came here because everyone else on the board I liked quit it and came here.

I don't know why they came here, but I do believe this is a much better board.