• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Les Habitants Prospects Thread

GGpX

I would prefer the OHL.

Europe sounds nice, but I want him to stay on North America ice rinks. I'd prefer the OHL, but I wouldn't mind a full season in the AHL.

Sal_Butera

Caufield needs to focus on off-ice efforts - getting physically stronger & improve pace. Which is why I think Europe is a better option. I’m not concerned with his on ice game, he’s a pure sniper that won’t disappear

Habsy

Wrong Thinker Extraordinaire
I think he'll sign of there is no ncaa season. Or he's included in a trade for the first overall. If Minnesota wins the pick I could see them interested in Caufield who is from next door WI.

Last edited:

Sal_Butera

I think he'll sign of there is no ncaa season. Or he's included in a trade for the first overall. If Minnesota wins the pick I could see them interested in Caufield who is from next door WI.
But what else needs to be added to Caufield to land 1 OA? Minny boy Poehling + Habs 1st?

Is that too much to pony up?

Sal_Butera

To land AL first ? that package will be laughed at...………..a joke

We will get crucified in a trade

No deal
Not sure how many teams are in a position to offer up a top end almost NHL ready prospect like Caufield. Add to it, Lafreniere is a W not a C, and Wild like Minny boys...especially their owner who is very particular about it. How many other teams can offer up an NHL ready Minny prospect?