• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Altair

The road sergeant in the division where the incident occurred would likely be the one calling the shots re tactics.
In that case, I'm sure this will be heavily reviewed and their choices scrutinized very heavily.

Just not sure this is a case where there was a cut and dry right choice to be had.

hockeylover

I will say that the thing that made it sort of difficult to even "hang back and keep distance" here was that the suspect vehicle pretty much drives into the dead end of a traffic jam and were cornered and got desperate.

If it's a high speed police chase, they can choose to hang back, follow GPS, get a chopper up (if they have one... we don't) and have time for ETF to roll.

He's kind of right that I'm not really sure what they can do once the suspects start shooting. They can't just let them keep shooting, they can't retreat because there's no space to go back. What a mess.

BeLeafer

resurrected
This certainly won't be reported in corporate media ...

Ari Ben-Menashe: You’re kidding? [laughs]…. It was quite their M.O. Sleeping around is not a crime, it may be embarrassing, but it’s not a crime, but sleeping with underage girls is a crime.

Shalev: It was a crime in 2000 as well, but they let him off that…

Ben-Menashe: And that it is [why] always so he [Epstein] made sure these girls were underage.
Incredible stuff, if true.

Hoss

@zeke ... if you'd like some lurid and salacious details on your Republican enemies, read the series that the above article is from.

This is part one:

I may have been a little high last night when watching the GOP Hy's covering for trumps ridiculousness and I thought that the Russians must have gay orgy videos of Lindsey graham....Jim Jordan messing around with boys, and some "eyes wide shut" type of stuff.... They obviously have some either pissing Russian whore stuff on trump or even some shit with ivanka.

But this story of Epstein just furthers my thoughts on this. Why are so many gopers so adamant in their support for trump. There's got to be a tonne of shit.

The thing is though is that if trump had this shit on them, he could never release it because if it comes to him, they will ask, how'd he get it, and if there was anything going back to Russia it would be completely exposed.

Yes it was some good weed.

lecoqsportif

One theory: campaign contributions in the Super PAC post-Citizens United world. The NRA as a conduit is interesting.

The KGB oligarchs are desperate kill the Magnitsky Act and the sanctions. From their perspective, this is a worthwhile investment to ensure currently frozen and future assets (stolen from the Russian people) and laundered through western banks and real estate are released or left alone.

Trump is no different than the GOP. They were bought by the KGB.

BeLeafer

resurrected
I may have been a little high last night when watching the GOP Hy's covering for trumps ridiculousness and I thought that the Russians must have gay orgy videos of Lindsey graham....Jim Jordan messing around with boys, and some "eyes wide shut" type of stuff.... They obviously have some either pissing Russian whore stuff on trump or even some shit with ivanka.

But this story of Epstein just furthers my thoughts on this. Why are so many gopers so adamant in their support for trump. There's got to be a tonne of shit.

The thing is though is that if trump had this shit on them, he could never release it because if it comes to him, they will ask, how'd he get it, and if there was anything going back to Russia it would be completely exposed.

Yes it was some good weed.
It's an interesting take on this, as the entire investigation uncovers FBI, CIA, Mossad, mafias, gop and others ... but no Russians.

BeLeafer

resurrected
Corporate media control? Bernie has a plan ...