• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

I could pull a lot more quotes that destroy the conspiracy and the crazy stories that circulated but it would obviously be pointless. I mean, you've been smearing Gabbard at Hillary's prompting. Completely outrageous but telling of how little -- like none -- evidence you need to be on board with this bullshit.

Oh, I forgot, Glen's a Putin puppet.

Stein is a Russian asset and Gabbard is being groomed. I've been accused of same many times in this thread. It's pathetic, stupid and vile.

Adam is a piece of Schiff.

Lying sack of Schiff.

Most punchable face in Washington.
And California.
probably everywhere else too.

Adam is a piece of Schiff.

Lying sack of Schiff.

Most punchable face in Washington.
And California.
probably everywhere else too.

Nunes

Nobody else is close.

476325.jpg

Gaetz voted for SAFE act, so he's safe from punches for now, and I need Mitch's SAFE vote when it hits the Senate, so he's also safe.

I like Tulsi Gabbard, though her foreign policy ideas are childish fantasy from what I've heard (a lot like Beleafer's, strangely enough).

I'll certainly trust Hillary Clinton's real-world pragmatism over people who believe in a fantasy world that doesn't exist, where everything they don't agree with is a conspiracy theory. Sounds an awful lot like Trumptown. And therefore very concerning about Tulsi.

Back