• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

No, they weren’t. Schiff canned a few.

It’s nothing the GOP didn’t do to the Dems during the Benghazi and Email hearings though.

Elections have consequences

there will be GOP-called witnesses.

but yes, not every single name they want to create a shitshow with will be there.

there will be GOP-called witnesses.

but yes, not every single name they want to create a shitshow with will be there.

You don’t really think these hearings will change Trump’s ~ 43% approval rating do you? Those that support him won’t change their minds, it’s been pretty consistent.

You don’t really think these hearings will change Trump’s ~ 43% approval rating do you? Those that support him won’t change their minds, it’s been pretty consistent.

you could be right, though that would be a sad, sad statement.

but you could be wrong, too.

this sounds pretty damning.

Meh, not yet. Policy change is a President’s prerogative. They’ll push the unorthodox channel as “back channels” that are used all the time.

I’m just telling you how it’ll be spun.

To those that hate Trump this is devastating.

So far I’ve heard nothing worth impeachment yet but then again, you can get impeached for lying about a blowjob so who knows.

“As I understood it”

“As I took it”

“From my understanding”

This is where Fox and the GOP will attack Kent.

I can’t even look at Schiff, I want to throw my mug at the TV. Such a weasel.

Delays in assistance and Ukrainian deaths are irrelevant. This is where they lose me. People die everywhere.

People think there aren’t delays in assistance all the time? I want to know the details of what Trump received.

To those that hate Trump this is devastating.

So far I’ve heard nothing worth impeachment yet but then again, you can get impeached for lying about a blowjob so who knows.

They have laid out clearly and unequivocally that your president was using his presidency to extort a foreign country for his own personal gain.

You can choose not to hear that, of course.

Back