• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

You do realize I was educated a good 20 years at least before most of you right? Different generations speak differently. Of course everything is offensive today. Like OMG male and female genders and pronouns? The humanity!
Yes we get it. You're old.

You do realize I was educated a good 20 years at least before most of you right? Different generations speak differently. Of course everything is offensive today. Like OMG male and female genders and pronouns? The humanity!

Is your degree in condescension?

She's not an unknown in Florida.

I don't like some of her politics (a little too progressive for my taste) but do like that she tells it like it is and rarely pulls punches. I would actually like the nominee so you would probably not.

She's one of my favorites given Biden's decision to go with a lady as his VP.. (This is fine) I looked into her when people first mentioned her as honestly I hadn't heard anything about her as of March :)

With lesser-knowns I always worry about what we dont know.

Is your thinking that with someone who's been raked over the coals more for her baggage, people will almost become numb to it, since it's old news where as a new bombshell re: Demings would have more bite?

Is your thinking that with someone who's been raked over the coals more for her baggage, people will almost become numb to it, since it's old news where as a new bombshell re: Demings would have more bite?

I am probably just racially stereotyping based on Kamala flaming out on the big stage.

Val is very impressive and hopefully her cop record doesn't have as much weirdness in it as Kamala's prosecutorial one does.

Dude, she’d have to be weird x 100000...or nobody will care. They‘re running against Trump and Pence. The last 3.5 yrs have redefined the threshold for weird.

Back