• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: Coronavirus Resources - and other things to not worry about

MindzEye

Wayward Ditch Pig
You know, a thread about nothing specific. Just post things that you don't think anyone, anywhere should worry about.

I'll start

ERzd7wlU8AAk00z

So yeah, don't worry about this. What aren't you worried about?

These algorithmic nerds will ramp it up shortly after the retail Joe investor lost his shirt

My buddy`s son works on Wall Street for a smaller firm.

He wont tell me any inside stuff but all he says is , " you have no idea on the shit that goes on here " to make commissions

The stench of trading practices is everywhere as he says

Last edited:
If the market opens flat to lower tomorrow, I will take a punt on Monday spy call options.

If the market opens flat to lower tomorrow, I will take a punt on Monday spy call options.
No matter what happens I expect a sell off end of day. No one will want to be playing bullish heading into the weekend. Headline risk-reward is not very ideal for bulls. This crisis (which btw isn't a big deal and we shouldn't worry about it because it's not discussed on Altair's Facebook group) will linger for a bit and likely get worse.

No matter what happens I expect a sell off end of day. No one will want to be playing bullish heading into the weekend. Headline risk-reward is not very ideal for bulls. This crisis (which btw isn't a big deal and we shouldn't worry about it because it's not discussed on Altair's Facebook group) will linger for a bit and likely get worse.

It’s true that Fridays have been unkind to the markets in 2020 but at some point the headlines are baked in. If the market were to respond negatively to all future (and inevitable) corona virus headlines, the Dow will be at zero by mid March.

Are the headlines baked in at this very moment? I would be a billionaire if I knew the answers to those type of questions.

Back