• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: OT Thread

BKerr

Banned
There is an average of 44 muders per day in the United States alone.

so yeah, cherry picking one crime... and going look, the migrants committed a crime again... really doesn't help your argument.

xposbrad

There is an average of 44 muders per day in the United States alone.

so yeah, cherry picking one crime... and going look, the migrants committed a crime again... really doesn't help your argument.
I am just posting the news, your opinion isn't changing the facts of what's going on. Trying to justify it by saying X happens elsewhere is degrading and disrespectful to the victim and her family.

BKerr

Banned
I am just posting the news, your opinion isn't changing the facts of what's going on. Trying to justify it by saying X happens elsewhere is degrading and disrespectful to the victim and her family.

Posting selections of news to make a point about refugees, while ignoring all the other just as serious crimes, is degrading and disrespectful to all victims and their families.

Using these and other cherry picked crimes as you do to try and make a political point is far more disrespectful, than I am in just pointing out the fact you are using this crime to further your agenda. So shut the **** up about being disrespectful to the family. Its such a bullshit excuse, when it was you... not I... using this to further your agenda. **** right off with that.

xposbrad

Obviously this is a subject that's offensive for some, but remember.......attack the post not the poster, boyz.
Liberals don't intimidate me, they are like little puppets. I even used a cnn link to make the herd happy. They will also be the first to go when SHTF :)

northernlou

Idi Admin
I'm reading that Sweden has announced the expulsion of 80,000 of the refugees they've already taken in. Couldn't cope with the numbers.