• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The MFing High Times Thread

he definitely does not lack confidence in his assertions; a well known side effect of mushroom microdosing

I have anxiety issues... Have tried CBD oil and I think it does help a little. I have read a lot about people who swear by it, it's anecdotal but worth experimenting with, for sure. (esp since the general consensus is that there are little to no side effects for most people).

Weed is interesting, can make anxiety worse for some but it also helps people relax, so results vary wildly from one person to another. I prefer sativa but as volcano said, if she wants to experiment, start with indica.

Above all this though, I would highly recommend meditation, especially with binaural beats. I can give you more details if you want, but I believe 100% that meditation is beneficial for anxiety, and really for almost everyone.
Hit me up with some info please and thanks

I ran out of Grandaddy Purple -- that thing knocked me out cold. Was still half asleep the next morning until my first coffee. Will get it again if my insomnia returns
I grew two pounds of GDP this summer in my greenhouse.

I mix it with some field sativa late in the afternoon

I might smoke fairly regularly.

• Love
Reactions: CH1
Professionally now, I work as a psychotherapist. It's fantastic work and suits my personality quite well. In addition I've been reading everything about psychedelic assisted psychotherapy that I can get my hands on. I've started guiding people on mushroom trips. I don't provide the mushrooms I don't condone that behavior because I could ethically get in trouble for that when I do is I keep them safe and I help the experience be one that is rewarding and enriching.

I haven't really bought a ton of legal weed since it's come out. Mostly used sites found off of reddit. I've tried 3 different spots so far. one was meh, one has been decent and the 3rd sites shipment should be arriving this week.

Normally me and a couple friends go splits on a qp. It seems to be the sweet spot for value (typically $450ish for AAA mix and match, $6-700 for AAAA m/m). Gives us an oz and 1/3 each for quite a bit less than buying an oz off of the ocs. Similar to better quality too.
I like how you roll.

Professionally now, I work as a psychotherapist. It's fantastic work and suits my personality quite well. In addition I've been reading everything about psychedelic assisted psychotherapy that I can get my hands on. I've started guiding people on mushroom trips. I don't provide the mushrooms I don't condone that behavior because I could ethically get in trouble for that when I do is I keep them safe and I help the experience be one that is rewarding and enriching.

very cool...

Got a line on some awesome Afghan gold seal about a year ago. Best stuff ever. Been smoking it whenever available for 40+ years (started when I was 11 .... drug family, long story).

Back