• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Official Toronto Raptors Thread

Frustrating game. Our D was tough and contained the Freak as well as anyone... but the offence was super sloppy

Frustrating game. Our D was tough and contained the Freak as well as anyone... but the offence was super sloppy

Yeah, gotta hit shats against top teams. Missed shats tonight. Needed mo.

We're missing the Super Saiyan version of Powell a lot, and we're missing Gasol for his ball movement and "old guy at the Y" winnerness.

Auston is too short for Raps.
Oh yeah. Maybe someone needs to explain to him that basketball and hockey are different sports.

Futures looking half decent but they looked that way last night too. Significant bounce is coming but I don't fucking know where the bottom is.

But yeah, everyone already knows the Raps could use that super elite player. But it don’t stop them from winning on most nights!!!!!

Futures looking half decent but they looked that way last night too. Significant bounce is coming but I don't fucking know where the bottom is.

I think the market will go even lower (maybe not tomorrow), so I’m more interested in selling rips than buying dips for the next few weeks

I think the market will go even lower (maybe not tomorrow), so I’m more interested in selling rips than buying dips for the next few weeks
Oh yeah but the relief bounces when shit gets bear wild like this are some of the largest in history. We'll see a 2 or 3% green day at some point this week I reckon. Will we be off to lower lows after? Very possible.

Oh yeah but the relief bounces when shit gets bear wild like this are some of the largest in history. We'll see a 2 or 3% green day at some point this week I reckon. Will we be off to lower lows after? Very possible.

There will be bounces. Juicy ones. Especially in the beat up semi names. Also cloud stuff. I’ll be trying to rent those names for a day.

Tough second half. Some bad bounces. Some horrible calls. Some missed opportunities. But what I take away is the raptors can guard this bucks team. We just need to score. Remember no Norm or Gasol. Gasol will be well rested. And let’s hope Norm gets back to his career year

Back