• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The Toronto Blue Jays

Hope Gibby gets the NYM job.

Altuve should be suspended for a year, at least. Disgraceful.

If they can actually prove that he used a buzzer in-game, yeah, that's another level compared to just the trashcan banging scheme. Even though this "Beltran Niece" isn't actually his niece, a lot of people coming out to confirm those rumours, we'll have to see if this is enough for MLB to take a deeper look at this.

MLB just spent the last couple of months taking a deeper look at this issue, specifically with regard to the Houston Astros. This is really crazy news if true and especially if not mentioned during that investigation.

Jays sign Joe Panik to MiLB deal. Elite glove and used to be solid enough hitter and an ALL STAR. With how flexible Biggio is Panik could make roster as bench bat. Last 2 years with Giants were fugly but looked good for Mets near the end.

Minors deals for Ruben Tejada and Ryan Dull also

Does Walker get into the Hall?
95% certain he gets 73-81% and 89% of realities have him in.

I fear the morons wait until the last day though. If you follow Jon Heyman on twitter roast him. He had an 5 man ballot with no Walker. Andruw and Rolen. Jeter. Bonds no Clemens, yet Schilling.

Last edited:
95% certain he gets 73-81% and 89% of realities have him in.

I fear the morons wait until the last day though. If you follow Jon Heyman on twitter roast him. He had an 5 man ballot with no Walker. Andruw and Rolen. Jeter. Bonds no Clemens, yet Schilling.

Yeah, sometimes I feel people submit ballots just to get talked about. It's the double-edged sword with public ballots - while you can't hide in who you pick, you can purposefully (or "accidentally") go against the norm.

My gut says that Walker will miss by like 5 votes. He'll make it in in a Veterans Committee vote down the road, and maybe it will finally trigger people wanting a change in the voting process.

The HOF voting has looked dumb so far but hopefully there is enough votes to get Walker in. I also believe Bonds and Clemens should be in, there is likely already guys who used steroids in the Hall, those two were the best players in their time.

The HOF voting has looked dumb so far but hopefully there is enough votes to get Walker in. I also believe Bonds and Clemens should be in, there is likely already guys who used steroids in the Hall, those two were the best players in their time.

Agreed, Clemens and Bonds were going to be HOF'ers before they even started their cheating ways.

Back