• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Role Call

What should we do?

• Fold?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Start new keeper league?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What's this start from scratch crap? I took a last place team to first.

I'm in for money though.

What's this start from scratch crap? I took a last place team to first.

I'm in for money though.

I know you're kidding... but yeah, I'd be okay with keeping our teams. I've been 1st or 2nd every year of this league. You just can't turn a keeper league into a money league without starting from scratch.

Sorry guys. I'm out. I'm not sure I'll have enough time to devote to this as I'm dealing with some health issues at the moment. Best of luck to you all and thanks for having me over the last couple years.

OK... well season starts in less than a week.

Lets go with the people who have agreed and start to look for others.

I'd probably be in. Would prefer to keep it roto (or even head to head) over a points league (we already have several of those), but open to anything. And yeah, would prefer to keep the league going (and I suppose in theory it could be done switching to a money league if everyone was returning, but that isn't the case here).

Looks like we have the same problem in this league as in champions league hockey - too much turnover and lack of interest. May need to fold both leagues and perhaps combine into one money league instead.

We could do a H2H with regular season winner getting money and the playoff winner getting money.

I'd probably be in. Would prefer to keep it roto (or even head to head) over a points league (we already have several of those), but open to anything. And yeah, would prefer to keep the league going (and I suppose in theory it could be done switching to a money league if everyone was returning, but that isn't the case here).

Looks like we have the same problem in this league as in champions league hockey - too much turnover and lack of interest. May need to fold both leagues and perhaps combine into one money league instead.

Yeah, let's put the link to this thread over there... see how many we can get for this league.

Back