• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Rule Changes

The Green Hornet

Seems to me that this league is more about who can max their games out rather than who has the better team. I tried just setting my line up for the week and leaving it, obviously that hasn't worked out well lol. I am really interested in having to manipulate my line up every day. I talked to hp about giving up my team before the season but I agreed to see if the new rules were going to change anything. I think you still have go do dailies and that's not for me. So if you can find someone to take my team that would be great. A lot of young talent and draft picks accumulated so I assume somebody will take it

The Green Hornet

I was going to stick out the season but I was thinking about it this morning and figured it would be better to give you as much time as possible to get a replacement

Habspatrol

ADMINuteman
Staff member
Seems to me that this league is more about who can max their games out rather than who has the better team. I tried just setting my line up for the week and leaving it, obviously that hasn't worked out well lol. I am really interested in having to manipulate my line up every day. I talked to hp about giving up my team before the season but I agreed to see if the new rules were going to change anything. I think you still have go do dailies and that's not for me. So if you can find someone to take my team that would be great. A lot of young talent and draft picks accumulated so I assume somebody will take it
I hear ya man... I think that many are feeling the same way.

I used to be a big proponent of daily changes but the longer I'm in these dynasty leagues the more I prefer weekly changes. There are certainly cons there too... like injuries, but I think it's better overall.

hairnova

Mod Squad
I'm honestly not sure how much longer this league is going to run anyway. Great idea but I don't think it has worked out as hoped.

Tully78

In completely unrelated news, all of my good, young, controllable assets (assuming that I have any) are available for better, older, similarly priced players!

Habspatrol

ADMINuteman
Staff member
So... Week 6 on: 70 GP with a max of six goalie games and each game over the limit is a five-point penalty?
A team went over by 4 games last week. Turns out they understood this to mean that they thought it mean a maximum of 70 skater games plus a maximum of 6 goalie games.

I can see where that could happen.

Instead of a 20 point penalty I just removed the 4 highest scorers from Sunday. Seemed like a fair compromise.