• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The Fantastically Beautiful Joyously Superfun 22-23 Season Celebration Thread

zeke

they think there's a chance Gaudette's suckage has mostly been due to injury. I remember being impressed with him back in what looked like his breakout year a few years ago, and I think the brass was impressed by him being the best player for USA at the WC this year, and apparently he had some major health issues which he just recently figured out. I don't mind giving him a looksee.

And I think with the ZAR-Kampf combo on the "4th" line any 3rd wheel guy there is going to be defensive not offensive.

I think they're basically trying to fill one hole up front this camp - a reasonably productive middle 6 guy. Robertson, Gaudette, Holmberg, Steeves, Abruzzese, Anderson, Malgin, are all candidates. One spot for those guys to fight over. The favorite is still obviously Robbie imo.

MindzEye

Wayward Ditch Pig
they think there's a chance Gaudette's suckage has mostly been due to injury. I remember being impressed with him back in what looked like his breakout year a few years ago, and I think the brass was impressed by him being the best player for USA at the WC this year, and apparently he had some major health issues which he just recently figured out. I don't mind giving him a looksee.

And I think with the ZAR-Kampf combo on the "4th" line any 3rd wheel guy there is going to be defensive not offensive.

I think they're basically trying to fill one hole up front this camp - a reasonably productive middle 6 guy. Robertson, Gaudette, Holmberg, Steeves, Abruzzese, Anderson, Malgin, are all candidates. One spot for those guys to fight over. The favorite is still obviously Robbie imo.

Take a look at his breakout year though...almost double his career shooting percentage and 13% oish.