• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

The official NFL thread

Habsy

Wrong Thinker Extraordinaire
Yah a little tough for the Bills. The game against Pittsburgh will be yuge. If they win that, they should finish with at least 10 wins. A win against one of the Cowturds or the Ravens (yikes) would go a long way to sealing a much deserved playoff spot.
Well they took down Dallas with relative ease.

If Hauschka didn’t blow 2 games they’d be 11-1.

9-3

Kritter

You can't go a week without having a Patriot stat impress...
In games where Brady and Edelman both play at home VS AFC opponent... 42 game winning streak which was broken yesterday when KC won in NE.
That is an insane #.

Kritter

Some good games yesterday.
That San Fran/Saints game... wicked.

And Babe, gotta give the Steelers their due.
I thought they would have a hard time making the playoffs before the season even started. Then Ben went down.
I think Tomlin deserves coach of the year. End of story.

blkngldbabe

Some good games yesterday.
That San Fran/Saints game... wicked.

And Babe, gotta give the Steelers their due.
I thought they would have a hard time making the playoffs before the season even started. Then Ben went down.
I think Tomlin deserves coach of the year. End of story.
I've enjoyed watching them grow and see what talent has been in line waiting. Our D, especially with the addition of Minkah, is becoming a force again. Thankfully. Sunday, JuJu should be back and add another layer to our O.

Kritter

I've enjoyed watching them grow and see what talent has been in line waiting. Our D, especially with the addition of Minkah, is becoming a force again. Thankfully. Sunday, JuJu should be back and add another layer to our O.
I hated that trade for them when they made it.
Especially doing it after Ben went down and thinking they would use that 1st rounder for a QB.
But it seems to have worked out so far, time will tell in the long run.

blkngldbabe

We've needed help in the secondary for a while. This set things into motion, I do believe. That and moving Dupree permanently to the opposite side has allowed him to flash and free up Watt more. Speaking of Watt, kid should be in consideration for DPOY. He's in full beast mode. To think Tuitt went down with a torn pec and was a destructive force, excites me for next season.