• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The News Thread

Mindzeye just gave us all one helluva crash course on all of this . Just read back a few pages.

he seems to know a little too much about it

congrats on him getting promoted from incel to chad though

(too soon for jokes?)

I'm sure at times Mindz got drawn into some of that crap (from his posting history I definitely remember him leaning into the conspiracy shit quite a bit back in the day).

Luckily I was here to set him straight and keep him on the righteous path.

he seems to know a little too much about it

congrats on him getting promoted from incel to chad though

(too soon for jokes?)

taking your 3 red pills a day (with food) seems to have worked for him

Incel = Involuntary Celibate
Chads = Guys that get laid
Stacys = Girls that don't bang "Incels"
It comes from the movie In the Company of Men where Chad is the douche, Howard the nerd and Stacy the deaf chick who they try to seduce as part of a bet. Chad nails her, Howard doesn't, is rejected. Chad dumps her. Chad also put one over on Howard.

Incel = Involuntary Celibate
Chads = Guys that get laid
Stacys = Girls that don't bang "Incels"

And to add to that, Elliot Rodger is the guy who was responsible for the 2014 Isla Vista knife and gun attack, killing 6 people, then himself.

Before he died, he made a video where he whined about being a 22 year old virgin, never touched or kissed a girl, and how he was forced into this by women who were not sexually attracted to him and men who got all the women.

So basically this was over not being able to get laid? Seriously?!?

Yup.

Now think of the legions of poorly adjusted, sexually frustrated, awkward loners with no prospects living in their parents basement with no social skills or a hope in hell of being with a woman, think of the one in a thousand willing to kill people over that fact, with access to a vehicle.

Then shudder.

So basically this was over not being able to get laid? Seriously?!?
Yeah, that's part of it.

Though there are plenty of people who can't get laid who don't become mass-murdering misanthropes. To end up like this guy, I think you've got to be an extreme narcissist that fundamentally doesn't view women as people. Instead, they're objects that owe you sex because you're such a "nice guy".

And if they won't give you sex, it can't be because you're in need of any self-improvement---it's because women are all horrible monsters who only go for complete *******s.

And then they congregate online with other people who have the same world view, and the whole thing becomes an ever-increasing feedback loop of hate.

Yup.

Now think of the legions of poorly adjusted, sexually frustrated, awkward loners with no prospects living in their parents basement with no social skills or a hope in hell of being with a woman, think of the one in a thousand willing to kill people over that fact, with access to a vehicle.

Then shudder.

Mental Health and Toxic Masculinity is a factor here. Some men expect that women should be there for them, and when they're not - they kill.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's part of it.

Though there are plenty of people who can't get laid who don't become mass-murdering misanthropes. To end up like this guy, I think you've got to be an extreme narcissist that fundamentally doesn't view women as people. Instead, they're objects that owe you sex because you're such a "nice guy".

And if they won't give you sex, it can't be because you're in need of any self-improvement---it's because women are all horrible monsters who only go for complete *******s.

And then they congregate online with other people who have the same world view, and the whole thing becomes an ever-increasing feedback loop of hate.
Don't forget they hate the men who get all the women that they feel owe them sex.

It's even worst than just hating women, they hate men for being with the women they hate.

At that point they cross the line into being a indiscriminate killer. Ecole Polytechnique was shitty, but that guy focused his hate on women and let all the men go. This dude wouldn't discriminate, and would probably have killed everyone he came into contact with.

And to add to that, Elliot Rodger is the guy who was responsible for the 2014 Isla Vista knife and gun attack, killing 6 people, then himself.

Before he died, he made a video where he whined about being a 22 year old virgin, never touched or kissed a girl, and how he was forced into this by women who were not sexually attracted to him and men who got all the women.

What?

Do these people not have parents to help them deal with growing pains and angst?

funny how perceptions change
to me 22 doesnt seem that old to be a virgin but when i was 17 i felt like the oldest virgin in the world

not that it is an excuse for killing but boy does society put a lot of pressure on having sex

Don't forget they hate the men who get all the women that they feel owe them sex.

It's even worst than just hating women, they hate men for being with the women they hate.

At that point they cross the line into being a indiscriminate killer. Ecole Polytechnique was shitty, but that guy focused his hate on women and let all the men go. This dude wouldn't discriminate, and would probably have killed everyone he came into contact with.
Yeah, I did sort of touch on that in my post.

Once they come around to the viewpoint that women are awful because they only go for *******s instead of "nice guys", the next logical leap is that every man who's in a relationship with a woman, or who's ever even had sex is an *******.

So at that point, you pretty much hate the entire world.

funny how perceptions change
to me 22 doesnt seem that old to be a virgin but when i was 17 i felt like the oldest virgin in the world

not that it is an excuse for killing but boy does society put a lot of pressure on having sex

Research shows that the newest generation (post-millennials) is the first generation in decades that is actually waiting longer to have sex.

Yup.

Then shudder.

Dude, I don’t even want to think about that.

I just don’t get it because most guys fall into the average category looks wise and make up the difference with personality. It’s not a difficult concept. It’s also a pure numbers game. If this is the motive then this asshat simply can’t figure out 2 + 2. Life is about dealing with rejection, in just about everything.

Back