• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: The News Thread

ie... LOSER.

Yeah, but this isn't the 80's-90's where those guys went off to be the quiet weird guys who opened a used book store or a comic book store and were just the slightly creepy but harmless little skinny guy in his 50's that probably doesn't shower enough. They're angry now.

As for my previous post. I don't mean to offend but damn its hard to just sit back and watch something like this. Then i turn around and talk to a buddy that works in a prison and he tells me what a joke it is for these criminals. Its a vacation for f*ck sakes. Non stop watch. Segregation. TV watching, exercising. F*cking blows my mind.

It's really not a vacation. At least not one that any reasonable human being wants to go on.

I respect the Canada and the quality of life it offers me. Rights and all that. BUT for f*ck sakes this guy is caught red handed here. Straight to the torture chamber.

Yeah, no. You're still way off here. Canada is the type of place that offers you the quality of life you enjoy specifically because it doesn't do shit like that. I get that you're pissed off right now, but make a list of the countries that would act in the way you've suggested is appropriate and ask yourself what kind of society they've built and if you would want to live there.

Apparently really hard. I think they just go from awkward as teens (which I think a lot of us can relate with to a degree), to never getting over it as a young man, to just ****ing angry about it. Before they banned the subreddit I used check their sub once in a while and it was ****ing scary how angry a lot of these guys are.

The Red Pill is basically the rehabilitation sub for incels and you should see some of the ridiculous hatred on there. They don't want to become better human beings, better men, and find partners worth sharing anything with. They just want to hate **** because women had the audacity to not sleep with them when they were 18.

It's an incredible sub culture that has built up over the last decade.

I still have a hard time with the idea that one's sex drive would be overruled by some allegiance to other dudes who can't get laid.

A colleague went to thornlea highschool with this guy....I saw his yearbook page. She said that he used to meow at people in the halls and bite them randomly.
You can't ignore these behaviours anymore as just "****ing weirdos".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ie... LOSER.

As for my previous post. I don't mean to offend but damn its hard to just sit back and watch something like this. Then i turn around and talk to a buddy that works in a prison and he tells me what a joke it is for these criminals. Its a vacation for f*ck sakes. Non stop watch. Segregation. TV watching, exercising. F*cking blows my mind.

I respect the Canada and the quality of life it offers me. Rights and all that. BUT for f*ck sakes this guy is caught red handed here. Straight to the torture chamber.

Yup, torture this guy.

And torture the next guy too. Except the next guy has a mental disorder. Just undo the torture. Wait, you can't. Ok, well shame, torture the guy after that. Oops, wrong guy? Had the same name? Darn. Ok, next guy?

Way, 4chan, reddit, there are dark places where socially awkward men get together and blame everyone but themselves for their problems.

Women

Immigrants

Refugees.

Liberals.

If that group is the next to decide that violent acts are their best way to air their grievences, we are in trouble.

Now I know why Jordan Peterson is so popular. God bless him. He's trying to fix these f ucks.

A colleague went to thornlea highschool with this guy....I saw his yearbook page. She said that he used to meow at people in the halls and bite them randomly.
You can't ignore these behaviours anymore as just "****ing weirdos".

Yeah...not good tactics for getting laid.

Now I know why Jordan Peterson is so popular. God bless him. He's trying to fix these f ucks.

+1

Peterson is basically the patron saint of the incel. If you watch his youtube lectures, that's the exact audience he's speaking about quite often.

The jordan peterson subreddit is nuts btw.

Feel free to lurk some of the online communities man. They're not hiding.

I'm not doubting these groups exist. But how can you give up on getting laid at 16, 18, 22, 25, whatever. Talking to other angry losers ain't gonna help.

Serious question... why do you take time out of your life for this?

I guess my ignorance shows at times but i honestly can't be bothered to waste time on clowns like that.

I'm intrigued by the battle of ideas in society and don't just assume that something is wrong because it's unpopular, so I peel back a layer or two and see what I think of it.

It honestly doesn't take that much time. It's not like I check their boards on the regular to see what they're saying about the Iran deal, or a new movie coming out or whatever. I just like to be informed when new ideas are pushed into the public conversation.

I'm not doubting these groups exist. But how can you give up on getting laid at 16, 18, 22, 25, whatever. Talking to other angry losers ain't gonna help.

Correct...and that's why JBP is considered a demi god by a lot of them. Because that stunning bit of logic that is self evident to most of us, wasn't self evident to them and Peterson didn't talk down to them derisively about it. He talked to them in the tone of the concerned father that most of them never had.

You ever see those kids who get disciplined at school, only to have their parents show up and say that little johnny could never do that stuff, their kid is perfect, they must be mistaken?

Those kids who have been told their entire lives that they are special, and that nothing is their fault are reaching adulthood. Living in their parents basements, going nowhere in life. Failing with girls, but having it in the back of their mind that it cannot possibly be their fault. Meeting other special little kids who have the same mindset. Every failure reinforcing the notion that it's the world, the women, the men who get with women who are at fault, not them. Angry at their lot in life.

In other countries, these men are easy prey for terror groups who recruit social misfits like these, convince them that their life will have meaning if they blow themselves up killing infidels. and then they get 72 virgins in heaven. A big selling point for those who have never gotten laid, don't have a job, have no prospects. We may now see that here in Canada, this group is deciding that their lives will have meaning if they kill those who, in their mind, have put them in the situations they find themselves in.

I'm intrigued by the battle of ideas in society and don't just assume that something is wrong because it's unpopular, so I peel back a layer or two and see what I think of it.

I think it's valuable -- but how do you put the numbers in context? This forumice is basically driven by 30-40 posters. So, I can see a subreddit become a monster with a 1000 people. But that's not even a drop in the general population bucket.

You ever see those kids who get disciplined at school, only to have their parents show up and say that little johnny could never do that stuff, their kid is perfect, they must be mistaken?

Those kids who have been told their entire lives that they are special, and that nothing is their fault are reaching adulthood. Living in their parents basements, going nowhere in life. Failing with girls, but having it in the back of their mind that it cannot possibly be their fault. Meeting other special little kids who have the same mindset. Every failure reinforcing the notion that it's the world, the women, the men who get with women who are at fault, not them. Angry at their lot in life.

In other countries, these men are easy prey for terror groups who recruit social misfits like these, convince them that their life will have meaning if they blow themselves up killing infidels. and then they get 72 virgins in heaven. A big selling point for those who have never gotten laid, don't have a job, have no prospects. We may now see that here in Canada, this group is deciding that their lives will have meaning if they kill those who, in their mind, have put them in the situations they find themselves in.

That was my point. This guy did all this without expecting one single virgin to wait for him.

That was my point. This guy did all this without expecting one single virgin to wait for him.

No. But in his mind he probably got even with the society that crapped all over him. Every person he killed will no longer get laid, no longer reject him, no longer get the girl instead of him.

He is the one in control of their lives, and he is choosing to take it away from them. For once, he gets to negatively effect them and their families instead of them crapping on him and others like him.

That's as powerful as 72 virgins in heaven in his twisted mind.

Also, he planned to die doing this, this was his last hurrah, and other than death, he wouldn't need to face the consequences of his actions.

Stupid though, if he had a decent sized kitchen knife and charged the officer, the officer would have shot him.

all these infilowars/breitbart/rebel idi9ts on twitter mocking canadian officials for not calling it terror.

and now it turns out he is one of their own.

Back