• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Leaf Rumours

This is ****ing crazy.

Burke is scaring me. I think he wants to recoup a 1st so badly to downplay the fallout from the Kessel trade that he might part with Kabs at a discount to do it. Heaven forbid.

Hodgson is ****ing nothing in return for Kabs. Hodgson and a 1st I wouldn't even consider.

This better not be happening.

Really? I would have thought you'd like him. Big AHL seasons at 21 and 22, and steady improvement in the NHL since, with a breakout year at 25.

He looked great in he AHL, but I'm a bit wary of his "breakout" at age 25.

not that I hate him or anything.

I would be fairly pissed off at a Hodgson/1st return, mostly because I like Kadri and Bozak both better than Hodgson.

Ahaha, that's hilarious. Four chunky middle-aged men in a boardroom, either reading the newspaper or surfing the net on a laptop. And none of those guys are Burke or Nonis. That's compelling TV!

My favorite is the guy who's been spinning the chair beside him for a good 20 minutes straight.

No, I would not trade Kabs for Staal straight up, and probably not for Semin.

Not when Kabs has the ability to outscore both of them from the blueline if he's playing with the proper cast.

Back