• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

That’s reasonable. But please don’t self-evaluate. You probably will be fine, but it might be good thing if a pro also makes that determination.

Re: OT: Canadian Politics

The only person he is helping with this is wynne. The less his name is mentioned the better for the PCs

not just that, FBI chats with him and he says, I was just jacking with everyone, what can they do, he hadn't committed a crime.

It is virtually impossible to stop these kind of events from happening.

Arming teachers and security guards at schools is not going to work.

Yeah, there needs to be a systemic change. If they'd started 15, 10 or even 5 years ago we'd likely be seeing the affects by now. These shootings will likely never stop... but they have to stop making it easy on people looking to do bad.

You know, Trump has a golden opportunity to rehabilitate his image and get both sides to pass comprehensive gun control laws. Will he? Heck no. I’m not putting this on Trump, just saying the opportunity is now.

A lot of haters would gladly eat some words if he could do something.

Unfortunately all he's done on this issue if reverse a law that made it tougher for mentally ill people to get guns.

You know, Trump has a golden opportunity to rehabilitate his image and get both sides to pass comprehensive gun control laws. Will he? Heck no. I’m not putting this on Trump, just saying the opportunity is now.

he already tweeted it was the other kids in the school who did not report Cruz

can trump even give in on gun control? unapologetically he has welcome a lot of angry racist libert-llovin lunatics into his tent. how do they react to their leader enacting gun controls?

The opportunity was after sandy hook.

You’re pretty obtuse on this. You blame 330 million people for the actions of Washington.

I'm sorry, I wasnt aware that the people in Washington put themselves there. I was under the impression that people voted for them.

I'm sorry, I wasnt aware that the people in Washington put themselves there. I was under the impression that people voted for them.

You imply they’re honest in their campaigning.

I hope you never have to witness this firsthand. Kids man.

Stop blaming parents.

You imply they’re honest in their campaigning.

I hope you never have to witness this firsthand. Kids man.

Stop blaming parents.

The nice thing about living in a first world country with gun control is that I probably don't have to.

If gun control meant enough to enough Americans that they would demand it from their politicians voting out those who didn't support it, voting in those who did, this would have solved by now.

Unfortunately, those second amendment types seem to own Washington and those kids, those parents are the collateral damage.

Its a damn shame, but until America, Americans and the people they elect get together and do what every other first world country has done, then this will keep happening and Americans only have themselves to blame.

Won’t happen. The NRA needs to be demolished as a political entity first, and then congress would follow.

Best case is scenario is that Mueller discovers they laundered dirty Russian money, violating RICO and the sanctions, and funnelled it to the spineless GOP turds in congress. See: Marco “Thoughts and Prayers” Rubio.

As a maverick candidate outside the establishment, Trump's entire presidency has been an opportunity to cut bi-partisan deals and "drain the swamp". Hasn't done squat. Will continue to mail it in.

Interesting. Trump's favourite paper.

DWH0CFgV4AEZc0W.jpg

Back