• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Zeke Miller @ZekeJMiller
12s
PARKLAND, Fla. (AP) — Leader of white nationalist group has confirmed suspect in Florida school shooting was member of his organization.

#maga

So why isn't this guy called a "terrorist"?

and why isn't the leader of that nazi group described as "taking credit" for this shooting, as ISIS is when they a terrorist was one of theirs?

Matt Pearce �� @mattdpearce
Suspected Florida gunman Nikolas Cruz trained with a white nationalist militia that does military drills and which wants to "occupy urban areas to recruit suburban young whites" in pursuit of "the ultimate creation of a white ethnostate."

remember, this white house and doj officially stopped investigating white nationalists as terrorists.

So Trump is his (2nd ever) presidential address this morning said he would be visiting orlando due to the shooting.

But now that it's come out the shooter was a maganazi....

Ali Vitali @alivitali
Just in: WH says President Trump will no longer be traveling to Orlando, Florida tomorrow, via pool.
Show this thread

So Trump is his (2nd ever) presidential address this morning said he would be visiting orlando due to the shooting.

Ali Vitali @alivitali
Just in: WH says President Trump will no longer be traveling to Orlando, Florida tomorrow, via pool.
Show this thread

I am sure he was a good person.

Ali Vitali @alivitali
Show this thread
I'm sure Trump was initially very excited that the guy's name is "Cruz".

The Associated Press @AP
13s
BREAKING: Florida sheriff says high school campus had an armed officer who never encountered the suspected shooter during attack.

In fairness, it is a big campus with multiple buildings. One guard wouldn't be close to enough. It's a false sense of security.

I'm still numb. The conversation needs to start immediately. Just so ****ed up. The sound. The smell in the air. Warm humid breeze with a strange odor. Can't get it out of my head.

Matt Pearce �� @mattdpearce
Suspected Florida gunman Nikolas Cruz trained with a white nationalist militia that does military drills and which wants to "occupy urban areas to recruit suburban young whites" in pursuit of "the ultimate creation of a white ethnostate."

remember, this white house and doj officially stopped investigating white nationalists as terrorists.

i just assumed this was a typical high skool kid high on video games and marilyn manson

I'm still numb. The conversation needs to start immediately. Just so ****ed up. The sound. The smell in the air. Warm humid breeze with a strange odor. Can't get it out of my head.
So sorry you went through this. Hopefully you and your family recover sooner than later.

I can't even really imagine.

Take care of yourself, Habsy.

Re: OT: Canadian Politics

CityNews Toronto @CityNews
#BREAKING: Patrick #Brown claims he didn't resign and is still PC Party Leader: Sources #ONpoli ow.ly/qUCv30iqC18

Ali Vitali @alivitali
Show this thread

Someone brought up that if this kid was trained by MS-13 instead he would have been on a 24 hour twitter tirade

Instead he blames the kids for not reporting him to the authorities earlier

not realizing that florida laws wouldn't have done anything to stop this guy, even if they had reported him.

not just that, FBI chats with him and he says, I was just jacking with everyone, what can they do, he hadn't committed a crime.

It is virtually impossible to stop these kind of events from happening.

Arming teachers and security guards at schools is not going to work.

Back