• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

OT: American Politics

Trump and his family leave right after the debate and did not look happy at all. Meanwhile, Bill and Hillary stay and speak to the audience.

Hillary controlled the debate and successfully got under his skin. He was rattled and hung himself.

Trump actually did pretty good for about 20 minutes or so. But then proceeded to get more and more incoherent as the night went on. #stamina

That blew. All the hype and it was as lame as the candidates. No suplexes, flying elbows, chairs etc. Don King is losing his touch.

Unlike the talking heads I don't believe this debate means much anyway. Clinton will probably get a boost until the next debate. Remember Romney crushed Obama in the first debate in 2012. Difference is that Obama came back in the second debate, I doubt Trump can.

The lack of awareness that Trump shows is scary. 70yrs old but still falls for things that 10yr olds wouldn't fall for. I knew when Clinton mentioned about how much money he got from his father, or bankruptcies, he wouldn't be able to stay away from it.

Last edited:
There's lots of stuff he should have laughed off and should have gone on the attack. Very poor preparation. I saw several openings for him to exploit and attack and he whiffed on them.

Really poor preparation.

Trump actually did pretty good for about 20 minutes or so. But then proceeded to get more and more incoherent as the night went on. #stamina
When you can't talk policy you attack. He is so self centered that he chose to defend and explain stuff he really didn't need to. Once again, when you're explaining you're losing.

I think the one mistake Clinton made was not talking more about why people should vote for her aside from "take a look at this guy, are you kidding me"?

That was a blast. It was fun to see Trump as a whiny bully and sleazy business man. Not sure if one voter changed their minds tho. Maybe one or two 400 lb hackers?

I think that's a big win for Hillary. She looked in control, he didn't. I think that will have an impact on the voters whether they know it or not.

That was a blast. It was fun to see Trump as a whiny bully and sleazy business man. Not sure if one voter changed their minds tho. Maybe one or two 400 lb hackers?
Those that'll vote for him or her are locked in. The 10% that are out there don't spend 90 minutes watching this crap. Only politicos like us do.

Trump is in the spin room trying to minimize damage, if I was Conway I'd get him the **** out of there. He's a moron and will make it worse.

Unlike the talking heads I don't believe this debate means much anyway. Clinton will probably get a boost until the next debate. Remember Romney crushed Obama in the first debate in 2012. Difference is that Obama came back in the second debate, I doubt Trump can.

He needs the next debate to be 4 hrs long so he can showcase his STAMINA! Preparation is for the weak.

I think that's a big win for Hillary. She looked in control, he didn't. I think that will have an impact on the voters whether they know it or not.
Short-term. Will be forgotten after next debate. Now if she wipes the floor with him again, he's toast.

Ummm, when you're not president or considering it at the time is fine. Plenty of things to say he's a schmuck about, that isn't one of them. Business is business.

not when your platform is more tax cuts and deregulation for yourself.

Back