• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Michel Therrien signed to four-year extension

RISPEK!

therrien-384x250.jpg

I'll be pissed if Therrien's extension winds up being longer than Subban's next contract.

Praise Allah that coach's contracts don't affect the actual length of their tenure. If Therrien bombs he'll still get fired whether he has a contract or not.

Stupid ecf run gets him four years? Stupid. ****ing stupid. Terrible in-game coach.

Great.

He best hope Price plays like the best goalie on the planet again this year.

Well if today is any indication the at least it appears that Bergevin will be active this summer.

I'm fine with MT sticking around. Now give him the personnel, like a 3rd d-pairing and two fewer smurfs on the top 6.

Stupid ecf run gets him four years? Stupid. ****ing stupid. Terrible in-game coach.

He would have been signed to the same deal had we lost to Boston

MB knows we're not a team ready to make a run yet so this extension is based on regular season success

like I said before same moron regime , great fken great , more Gio , DD top center for as long as ahole is still there

nothing will change , expect the same play stop rewind play...... DVD of being out coached

I'll be pissed if Therrien's extension winds up being longer than Subban's next contract.

Praise Allah that coach's contracts don't affect the actual length of their tenure. If Therrien bombs he'll still get fired whether he has a contract or not.

He's too dumb to ever win the Cup. He'll be gone in a year and a half max.

Back