• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Hurricanes @ Oilers 9:30

What team tries to complete a line change when the puck is in their defensive end? Oh ya... The Carolina Hurricanes! @#$^$%#$! They all tried to leave the ice which is why Dreisietal (sp?) was so freakin wide open and had TWO chances to score... GRRRRR

FFS... sigh. Okay... So we are going to lose this game but at LEAST I can't bitch about a complete and total lack of effort like last night.

Glad I fell asleep maybe. Woke up to see start of skinner intermission interview. Did not even play much of my beer game. Can drink at a leisurely pace now, I gather.

I skipped out on watching this one. But I watched the long version of the highlight reel from the Canes website this AM. Looks like they provided some effort in this one. And that's really all I expect from this team. Effort. They don't have to win, especially on the road. But go out there and make it an interesting game! I'm 100% on board for the tank job and to increase their odds in the draft lotto. The LAST thing this team needs is another 9th-12th place finish in the East. This needs to be the year that Francis starts building his team.

Back