• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Hurricanes @ Oilers 9:30

I'm gonna rely on the blind hog finding a nut theory for tonight's game. Eventually, this team will get a win. There's plenty of nuts in the woods this Fall, maybe the 'Canes got shamed into playing at a higher level and have a win in them.

They'd better not give up the first goal again. That appears to be the kiss of death. Would somebody mind holding a blowtorch on Semin to wake his lollygagging @$$ up? Calling him a floater is way to kind, he played with the intensity of runny poo last night.

I'm going to listen to ChuckandtheletterK as I drift off to sleep. It'll be a 4:15 A.M. wake up for me tomorrow. I've got deer tags to spend and I know where there's a big buck who I want to take for a ride in the bed of my truck. I'd like to introduce some of him to the gang at the tailgate.

Jim

I think I will sit on my couch and play a drinking game. Hit my beer each Canes' ****up.

Now we are on to something. Cheers! Can not believe everybody is so upset. I like that we are finally rebuiding. Is that not what most people here have been asking for? You have to let the farm play to rebuild. JR never let the young guys develop. Sutter is 6 foot 5 and needs NHL speed now to know what to expect for the future and so forth. I want to watch now. Watching children grow up can be fun.

By the way,why do people have to be told " the truth" that we are rebuilding when you can se it with your own eyes. Coddle anyone?

By the way,why do people have to be told " the truth" that we are rebuilding when you can se it with your own eyes. Coddle anyone?

Sell tickets. It's easier when you tell the fools we're on the cusp of going after the division championship than we're rebuilding and its gonna be several years before we compete and oh, by the way, we're increasing our ticket prices and instituting premium pricing for certain games. Then hope like hell the team gets lucky and puts on a show for a couple games.

Last edited:
Scoreless after 1. I think the canes had more shots in the first than the entire Flames game.
Faulk needs to shave that stupid mustache and beard.

Just saw a picture of Edmonton from the ski. Did you know they have tall buildings and what appears to be electric lighting?

Sell tickets. It's easier when you tell the fools we're on the cusp of going after the division championship than we're rebuilding and its gonna be several years before we compete and oh, by the way, we're increasing our ticket prices and instituting premium pricing for certain games. Then hope like hell the team gets lucky and puts on a show for a couple games.
I get that but I really think the fan here are mature enough to figure all this out for themselves. Of course I am not there to see if they are increasing ticket sales this year. I suspect , as everyone keeps saying, Rutherford corrosion is going to take some time to remove. I feel good that Ronnie is on the right track. I just watch every game on TV these days here in Florida.

Excellent turnover by Harrison at our blueline, Hall and Eberle go in on a 2 on 1, Eberle buries it.

B-E-A-UTIFUL giveaway, Mr. Harrison. Perfect pass up the middle of the ice that is easily picked off to go the other way for the opening goal.

Wow... just ... wow.

LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GO TO THE FRONT OF THE NET GUYS.... SURPRISE! SURPRISE!

How about a little more of that please? 1-1

Goal scorers goal from Skinner, with the defenders' stick buried in his midsection.

Back