• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Leafs @ Rangers

I fixed it!

793df1c12575780aee55d2e05dc130e9.jpg

Hell of a first period. Out-hit, out-shot, out-chanced, out-possessed and out-scored the Rangers on home ice.

Missed it due to watching the Pats win a pretty epic game against the Giants, but yeah go periods 2 & 3!

Hell of a first period. Out-hit, out-shot, out-chanced, out-possessed and out-scored the Rangers on home ice.

And Bozak isn't actually sucking. At the beginning of the season(like the first 4-5 games) i was thinking shit this guy really was doing all his stuff because of Phil(he totally sucked at every part of the game). I saw a lot of floating, bad passes, not engaging enough(something Babcock benched Holland for). He slowly picked it up and has been showing exactly what i was hoping for(doing strong work on the boards and creating chances off the cycle) the last 5-6 games.

Bozak actually caught up with McDonagh too, but then just skated away from him and let him shoot.

He's got talent, he's just not a smart player.

Yep. You can see why Rangers are a good team though. Can beat you down low, fast skating, great goaltending too.

Bernier is the shit. Literally.

All our troubles started the moment we acquired this ******* and pushed Reimer to the side.

Back