• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Leafs @ Rangers

Bernier can eff the hell off with ever complaining about being a number one. The leafs could have beat he hottest team this past month on a back to back. I don't mind the loss, but damn he is a complete head case

He's the only reliable player this year, trying to keep us in the mix for Matthews.

I will be forever grateful, for so long as this ****ing ******* isn't on the team next year thanks to some idiot taking a chance on him.

Mark Masters ‏@markhmasters 3m3 minutes ago
Babcock asked about Bernier: "Reims is starting against Colorado. That's where I'm at. The bottom line is we're in the winning business."

Mark Masters ‏@markhmasters 3m3 minutes ago
Babcock asked about Bernier: "Reims is starting against Colorado. That's where I'm at. The bottom line is we're in the winning business."

KCJeIrb.gif

BfNOtVa.jpg

If Mike's looks could kill, there'd be a goalie funeral tonight.

And good on him with that statement.

Attachments

• BfNOtVa.jpg
    BfNOtVa.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 8
I am ashamed to have ever been on Team Bernier. He has all the talent in the world, we have seen it but the guy is a complete headcase.

The Drew Hutchison of the Leafs.

Happy to see the Bernier love-in over for now.

Let Reimer find his game again and have the confidence of knowing he's the starter, and throw Bernier to the wolves at the deadline.

I'm sure you're happy, but unfortunately Reimer is just as mentally fragile and allows just as many bad goals.

he's no more the answer than Bernier is.

He's one bad goal from spending the rest of the year standing on the goal line with his butt inside the net.

I'm sure you're happy, but unfortunately Reimer is just as mentally fragile and allows just as many bad goals.

he's no more the answer than Bernier is.

I agree he's probably not the answer.

But I think it's pretty clear that his fragility comes from the nerves of knowing one bad goal gets him riding the pine again. When he knows he's the guy, he puts up numbers.

And I really don't know that any other starter in the league wouldn't react in the same way if they were stripped of their job after a great season in their early 20s.

Man what a good game by the Leafs (despite playing a back-to back), Bernier ****ed the pooch though! I think tonight proves it, Bernier is not a true #1 goalie in this league... actually I warned people on here when we got him to not fall in love with him and looks like I was right. I have to admire Babcock's honesty too about having more faith in Reimer then the other flop...

Back