• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT: Round 1, Game 5 | Canadiens @ Rangers | April 20, 2017 | 7:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just takes one great shift in the playoffs to win you a game and Kreider and Zibanejad got idone in the OT goal.

Thats the beauty of the playoffs...you get out of the doghouse in one shift youre a hero

If Max scores on that breakaway he,s a hero

except Max and Price have never gotten it done in the playoffs

Just takes one great shift in the playoffs to win you a game and Kreider and Zibanejad got idone in the OT goal.

Thats the beauty of the playoffs...you get out of the doghouse in one shift youre a hero

If Max scores on that breakaway he,s a hero

Max had a poor playoff, doesn't matter if he could manage to score today or not.

The single fact that your coach in game 5 of play-off keep changing the lines like pre-season say a lot about this team at such a crucial moment.

Galchenyuk is really not playing well, he's not generating anything and on several shifts he's turning pucks over.

On that shorthanded goal he makes a low percentage play that leads to a turnover

Forsberg

4gp

2g

3a

5pts

+7

So now they have to be put against elimination for us to see what type of team they are ? Good teams would have showed up in NY Tuesday night....and good teams would have put Rangers away when it was 2-1, and we were out-shooting them by 10 shots

why get so upset then? don't be cheering on when we win the next two games

Biron, Anderson, Lundq and the list goes on and on..

except you are blaming Max and Price entirely....i'm not blaming them entirely, because hockey is a team sport.

But for a goalie expected to make 9-10 mil, I expect him to steal games. Lundquist has made incredible saves, sure goals...he kept Rangers in game when we were bombarding them.

I will be heart-broken if we lose this series, but logically i just HOPE it just wake the organization up. This team needs lots of help upfront and is short of another D.

They need to make some decisions, keep Price or trading him for some good assets(not $hits of course and which probably never happen) OR improve the center position which we keep struggling year after year. That was Berg 5th year!!!

why get so upset then? don't be cheering on when we win the next two games

I'm just sick and tired of being fed the same BS year-in year-out.

And then I see Leafs tear everything down to the ground, and rebuild like we should have numerous times (Gainey promises, Bergevin promises)....

I will be heart-broken if we lose this series, but logically i just HOPE it just wake the organization up. This team needs lots of help upfront and is short of another D.

They need to make some decisions, keep Price or trading him for some good assets(not $hits of course and which probably never happen) OR improve the center position which we keep struggling year after year. That was Berg 5th year!!!

Enough with this infatuation with getting more and more D......forget the D....concentrate on getting more goals. We had Subban-Markov-Beaulieu-Petry at some point, and our transition game still sucked horribly. We need top 6 players....end of story. We need goals.....GOALS...not more defense trades or more generational goaltending

except you are blaming Max and Price entirely....i'm not blaming them entirely, because hockey is a team sport.

But for a goalie expected to make 9-10 mil, I expect him to steal games. Lundquist has made incredible saves, sure goals...he kept Rangers in game when we were bombarding them.

I am not. of course is a team sport. but your best players need to be difference makers and they simply are not. You said it well, Price made some very good saves but failed again to make the key saves which could be game savor. Lundq in other end did, i don't mind a goalie allows softies, Price did, Lundq also did(goal of Lehkonen) but at least shut the door when it matters.

I'm just sick and tired of being fed the same BS year-in year-out.

And then I see Leafs tear everything down to the ground, and rebuild like we should have numerous times (Gainey promises, Bergevin promises)....

did the Leafs win a cup recently? this team was up and down all year.. it is what it is.. I think they win the next two..

Max had a poor playoff, doesn't matter if he could manage to score today or not.

The single fact that your coach in game 5 of play-off keep changing the lines like pre-season say a lot about this team at such a crucial moment.

Max scores on that beakaway and no one is talking about his poor playoffs anymore

This team is a f*cking bore anyway, thanks to MB and Julien. I guess after Saturday I will have to hold my nose and cheer for the hometown Senators.

Excellent....more money for me to be made when I sell my 2nd round tickets to more suckers (and yes, i'm a sucker for getting the tickets in the first place)

You keep saying that, yet keep going to Bell Center, you are addicted, you simply can not ;)

I am not. of course is a team sport. but your best players need to be difference makers and they simply are not. You said it well, Price made some very good saves but failed again to make the key saves which could be game savor. Lundq in other end did, i don't mind a goalie allows softies, Price did, Lundq also did(goal of Lehkonen) but at least shut the door when it matters.

in the playoffs, your top line is very well guarded by opposing teams...and Max has no real center to fed him. Can't blame Max too much.

I do however blame him for not getting his nose dirty for goals....but that's Max's career in a nutshell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back