• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League - Regular Season 2018-19

Re: Around the League - Offseason 2017

That seems steep. I'd think that Clarkson's contract would definitely have to be incolved.

Around the League - Offseason 2017

With this years draft considered the weakest cuvée since 1999 (minus Sedins), I'm now expecting LV to have upwards of 5-1st rounders after all this wheeling & dealing.

Aaron Portzline of Columbus Dispatch reporting leaked info:

CBJ have come to terms with LV on a deal that would send a 1st rounder + prospect (not named Dubois or Milano) along with one of Calvert, Ryan Murray, or Karlsson and perhaps even Clarksons contract as long as LV does not claim any of Anderson, Korpisalo, Jack Johnson or Savard
Wasn't Murray picked second right before Chucky?

Wasn't Murray picked second right before Chucky?
And the Habs org always seemed to like him...I know he's been hurt a lot but wonder if he'd be a good re: cheap pick up and develop next to Weber?

With this years draft considered the weakest cuvée since 1999 (minus Sedins), I'm now expecting LV to have upwards of 5-1st rounders after all this wheeling & dealing.

they will work the system to perfection if they end up with 5 first rounders.

May not be a great draft but there is still pretty good talent

they will gladly take the picks , cleaning up the fkups other gm`s have made

Official:

TRADE

To #Flames
Mike Smith (25% retained)

To #Coyotes
Chad Johnson
Brandon Hickey
Cond. 3rd rd pick (2nd rd pick if Flames make playoffs)

The Devils have acquired Mirco Mueller and a fifth-round pick from the Sharks for a second- and fourth-round pick.

The Coyotes announced they won't offer a new contract to Shane Doan.

Blue in the collar is back. Happy... all white collar was not a good look

Back