• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League - Regular Season 2018-19

Re: Around the League - Offseason 2018

The thing with Dudley is, none of us have any way to truly judge his track record while he was here.

What, exactly, can any one of us point to and say for an unquestionable fact he did? None of us have access to the reports he sent.

Maybe all of Dudley's reports were accurate with tons of details, but The Charlatan ignored them or vice versa.

I don't think Dudley's a bad hockey man and the fact that he's always been able to get high ranking jobs seemingly adds credence to that.

Lose for Hughes

Even if it was "forced" on them by no quality UFA's wanting to sign here right now, I believe that ownership and management (MB) have now embraced the prospect of another top 5 draft pick next June, as they should.

Even if it was "forced" on them by no quality UFA's wanting to sign here right now, I believe that ownership and management (MB) have now embraced the prospect of another top 5 draft pick next June, as they should.

Exactly , they can spin it anyway they want

This team is a bottom tier team and years away from competing for anything

I suppose nobody is interested in the Habs in mid July?

Jets are gonna have cap trouble next year.

Take Kulikov (2 years at 4m) off their hand for a 2nd and one of their mid level prospects?

Jets are gonna have cap trouble next year.

Take Kulikov (2 years at 4m) off their hand for a 2nd and one of their mid level prospects?

They wont be in big trouble . One of Trouba or Myers wont be with them .

Would gladLy help out with Roslovic coming our way

Back