• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Around the League - Regular Season 2018-19

Because Max and Chuckie are laying eggs, nobody is posting about the talent that got away. So I will. Chuckie has been hurt (should play soon) and Max has 1 point in 7 games.

MB is a genius and we could legit win the stanley cup this year and next, is that better? lol. Not many people hated on the Max trade btw!

As of this morning, there were still 16 slide-eligible players on NHL rosters.

The first of those was just sent back to junior – Jaret Anderson-Dolan of the Kings, who played five games.

...and it took all of 31 seconds for the opposing centre to score on him.

Seeing how responsible JK is in all three zones and how he handles the puck when it’s on his stick (no dangerous giveaways or bad turnovers) i see more than ever that AG doesn’t have what it takes to be a center.

This is just an observation i have made so far this year and has nothing to do with what just happened tonight

Seeing how responsible JK is in all three zones and how he handles the puck when it’s on his stick (no dangerous giveaways or bad turnovers) i see more than ever that AG doesn’t have what it takes to be a center.

This is just an observation i have made so far this year and has nothing to do with what just happened tonight
Marc Dumont mentioned yesterday, KK has been on for the fewest high danger opportunities against of any Habs player.

Because Max and Chuckie are laying eggs, nobody is posting about the talent that got away. So I will. Chuckie has been hurt (should play soon) and Max has 1 point in 7 games.

I think it's unfair to AG to say he has been "laying eggs" considering he's only played one game.

Back