• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

J Will Is Back

I was totally offended by the free use of vulgar words like "hogwash".

I think Stormy should be our Captain. I have that rare ability to look into someone's soul and see the real human. I also have Sherlock Holmes-like powers of observation. I was pretty much built for message boards. Revel in all I bestow upon thee.

Ummm ... we're not worthy, Garth.

The one glaring hole that is on the Canes roster is the reasons we are having this Captain discussion. I wish there was a true #1 center on this team that was the undisputed best player and worthy of the C. Makes for a much harder choice with a bunch of 2nd and 3rd liners!

The one glaring hole that is on the Canes roster is the reasons we are having this Captain discussion. I wish there was a true #1 center on this team that was the undisputed best player and worthy of the C. Makes for a much harder choice with a bunch of 2nd and 3rd liners!

Or if Justin Faulk was a defenceman of the caliber of Ray Bourque, Zdeno Chara, or Nicklas Lidstrom... you know, instead of being merely an above average perennial All-Star.

Canes to announce a Captain this week. If it's Williams you'd think they'd do it before tonight's Canes Corner show. I still think he's the one.

Back