• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

GDT 11/22 7:00PM @ PNC, Rangers at Hurricanes

TheBigKahuna

10-9-2 Rangers roll into Raleigh to play the 9-6-4 Canes. Both are tied with each other at 6th in the Metro. The winner could potentially pass the Crapitals if the Sens show up tonight.

No word on lines or goalie tonight.

Fleury in for Dahlbeck, Darling in for Ward.

Aho-Staal-Teravainen
McGinn-Ryan-Williams
Skinner-Lindholm-Di Giuseppe
Nordstrom-Kruger-Jooris

Slavin-Pesce
Fleury-Faulk
Hanifin-van Riemsdyk

Darling
Ward

And Rask safely tucked in the press box.

Considering the number of Rangers fans that will materialize for this game, the sooner the Canes grab and build on a lead the better. Losing this game is not an option for me, I don't want to deal with that crap the day before Thanksgiving.

This is not quite the 'win and we are in, if only briefly and still with plenty of season to go, a playoff spot' since the Caps also play tonight, but its pretty close to that win we never can seem to achieve. Go get it tonight boys!!!!!!

And Rask safely tucked in the press box.

Considering the number of Rangers fans that will materialize for this game, the sooner the Canes grab and build on a lead the better. Losing this game is not an option for me, I don't want to deal with that crap the day before Thanksgiving.

This is not quite the 'win and we are in, if only briefly and still with plenty of season to go, a playoff spot' since the Caps also play tonight, but its pretty close to that win we never can seem to achieve. Go get it tonight boys!!!!!!

I think you just jinxed us

Yeah the Canes haven't done well the night prior to Thanksgiving but a Win here and they are For Real .500. and probably in a playoff spot. CURSE!!!!!

Francis should unload a few of these hot young defensemen before the rest of the league sees through the charade. None of these guys are great.

Francis should unload a few of these hot young defensemen before the rest of the league sees through the charade. None of these guys are great.

Bill Peters is a goof! The sieve between the pipes should have been yanked after that second goal, period! Darling already stealing money in year 1 of the four year charade. What a 💩 show.

What a crappy way to start the Thanksgiving weekend. And to think I have tickets for 2 more games during it.

Press questions
Coach peters, please explain darlings 6goal performance tonight?
Coach peters, please explain why you didn’t yank darling after the second goal?
Coach peters, please explain the performance of YOUR team tonight.

I had an issue with my ticket so was late getting to my seat. Couldn't believe we were down two goals when I walked in- completely gobsmacked! I was told the 2nd goal was pathetic. The rest of the game was a giant sh!t show. No one on the team was good, but Darling could use a giant cork for that 5 hole!

Back