• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2018 NHL Entry Draft

I’ll be more than happy with #2

We’ll be getting the best dorward in the draft

1st pick would make everyone's life easier. 2nd pick would be complicated. Which of the 2 wingers do you pick? And how will the team address the other two glaring needs for centre and defense?

Landing a top forward or D i suspect we will go hard after JT now.

Bottom line if we don’t get first overall we’re looking at a tremendous group of wingers.

And yes I am calling Drouin a winger.

Drouin, Galcheyuk, Svetchnikov/Zadina, Gallagher, Max (if we keep him), Lehkonen, Sherbak, Hudon

1st pick would make everyone's life easier. 2nd pick would be complicated. Which of the 2 wingers do you pick? And how will the team address the other two glaring needs for centre and defense?
I would seriously entertain trading pick 2 or 3 or simply draft Quinn Hughes

Last edited:

It’s a thinker but most would say Svechnikov I believe.

I would seriously entertain trading pick 2 or 3.

I would be much more into trading the first pick than #2-3.

The first pick would probably give us a king's ransom, while the second or third would just give us a pretty decent return.

I would be much more into trading the first pick than #2-3.

The first pick would probably give us a king's ransom, while the second or third would just give us a pretty decent return.

I don't trust Bergevin trading the first pick. I do trust he'll approve the selection of Rasmus Dahlin.

Back