• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2024 NHL Playoffs Thread

Wonder if Leafs / Ana make a deal:

Zegras + 1st rounder for Marner - with Leafs using that pick for Parekh

Marner isn’t exactly a little ball of hate type player, but is a top-6 right shooting W which Verbeek stated he’s looking for

Last edited:
Leafs have no emotion in their game, no hate, I don’t know how you can infuse that, but it can’t work without it.
Hate makes it great. Right now, and judging by that tiff on the bench between 34, 16, and 88, there's more hate between teammates than there is for the Bruins.

1964: Bobby Baun breaks his leg. Goes to dressing room. Gets a shot of novocaine, tapes up his shin pads, goes back put there, scores the Cup winning goal.

2024: Auston Matthews has a tummy ache, gets a doctor's note to go home from work early.

No team can win with pussies like Matthews.

Safe to say that today's game in Denver is a must-win for the Jets. So far, 8 minutes in, the Avs are outscoring them 12-2 and have just scored.

1964: Bobby Baun breaks his leg. Goes to dressing room. Gets a shot of novocaine, tapes up his shin pads, goes back put there, scores the Cup winning goal.

2024: Auston Matthews has a tummy ache, gets a doctor's note to go home from work early.

No team can win with pussies like Matthews.
a sure sign of the apocalypse, you praised a Leaf

Wonder if Leafs / Ana make a deal:

Zegras + 1st rounder for Marner - with Leafs using that pick for Parekh

Marner isn’t exactly a little ball of hate type player, but is a top-6 right shooting W which Verbeek stated he’s looking for
top 3-5 pick as well , fuck that

16 is looking at 11-12 mil , fuck em

View: https://x.com/habslinks/status/1784658117092929997?s=46&t=a3HPp5YfHU2XDo78oSJMFA

Lekhonen with his 4th of the playoffs while Lord Barron is jerking off somewhere fantasizing he’s an actual NHL Dman

In all fairness, Lehkonen had his breakthrough season the year we traded him. Most of his time in Montreal he was underwhelming but I’m glad he found his groove. He was always a hard worker, and now he rediscovered his offense. Still don’t love the trade, but I appreciate the player.

Back