• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

2024 Offseason Thread

axlsalinger

A reminder that everyone should get their Protected List posted as soon as you can. Also a heads-up that the IR is turned off from the Protected List deadline through the draft.

Protected List includes:

20 Protected Players (Can be MLB or minor leaguers)
30 Minor Leaguers (< 150 GP for hitters, < 50 GP for pitchers)
(up to) 6 Unprotected Players - these will be dropped during the draft, but you can request to have them re-added to your team after if not selected. No team can lose more than 3 players.

If you have more than 56 players on your roster in Fantrax, the remaining players must be dropped.

Also please please please doublecheck your list to make sure it's an exact match to your roster in Fantrax.

March 2nd is the draft date. 1000 EST start. Feb 29 is the due date for protected lists.
Any leads on finding a replacement owner for Thomas?

Not sure who knows Kottai Aunties (zero FI logins) or A Drive Into Deep Left Field (one FI login), but might be worth having someone touch base to avoid the last minute scramble if one/both aren’t returning.

Any leads on finding a replacement owner for Thomas?

Not sure who knows Kottai Aunties (zero FI logins) or A Drive Into Deep Left Field (one FI login), but might be worth having someone touch base to avoid the last minute scramble if one/both aren’t returning.
Replacement owner for Thomas should be sorted shortly (Stubby friend)
I guess we should start hassling the owner (Nego) of DDDLF and Kottai Aunties (Alan) has already replied in chat so I know we're good there.

@Bull you have Mondesi on your protected and unprotected list. You currently have 19 keepers without Mondesi so I'm going to put him back on your roster for now

@Killersweet you have a couple errors on your list, need to be sorted out. Dany Jimenez and
Kevin Kelly were in your minors but not eligible as they are over the GP limits.

Is there any interest in starting a league focused Discord?

Is there one already that I haven’t been invited to, dedicated to taking me out?

Back