• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

An "everything Tomas Plekanec" thread

Get Sara to do both. Sign Petry with some of the savings.

Every year people think he'll be traded in the off season because he always comes off poor playoffs.

In this particular case he was a big culprit in game six because he can't put a puck in the net and his turnover led to the first goal.

So the trade Plekanec debate will be even more evident

Every year people think he'll be traded in the off season because he always comes off poor playoffs.

In this particular case he was a big culprit in game six because he can't put a puck in the net and his turnover led to the first goal.

So the trade Plekanec debate will be even more evident

You are overbeating this. People make mistakes even in big games.

You are overbeating this. People make mistakes even in big games.

He didn't play well the whole playoffs.

I'm pissed at how bad he was in a game of that magnitude...sure he can make mistakes but talk about picking the worse time to not burry a chance like that and minutes later turn the puck over.

Pleks will not be traded...you don't trade 60 point 2 way pivots unless it is a home run kind of deal. DD or Eller will be gone before Pleks.

Pleks will not be traded...you don't trade 60 point 2 way pivots unless it is a home run kind of deal. DD or Eller will be gone before Pleks.

I agree, he won't get traded due to the fact we need him as a transition while AG gets groomed to be a center.

But I can't disagree with people who are starting to have had it with his soft not made for playoffs style

He didn't play well the whole playoffs.

I'm pissed at how bad he was in a game of that magnitude...sure he can make mistakes but talk about picking the worse time to not burry a chance like that and minutes later turn the puck over.

Get over it

I agree, he won't get traded due to the fact we need him as a transition while AG gets groomed to be a center.

But I can't disagree with people who are starting to have had it with his soft not made for playoffs style

Cast in the right role as a #2 pivot I think he'd be just fine in the playoffs.

Back