• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

Claude Julien is new coach of the Habs

So who will replace Julien? AV? Who will replace AV? Boucher? Who will replace Boucher? MT? and the cycle continue :)

Pierre LeBrun:
Habs asked Bruins on Sunday for permission to speak with Claude Julien, according to source.

Julien is an upgrade but I'm mostly happy because I won't have to read so many "the coach is killing us" posts. At least not for a bit...

So who will replace Julien? AV? Who will replace AV? Boucher? Who will replace Boucher? MT? and the cycle continue :)

One day, it'll be you that breaks the cycle. Start taking those french lessons.

Julien is an upgrade but I'm mostly happy because I won't have to read so many "the coach is killing us" posts. At least not for a bit...

Yeah I was wondering when the first person would call for Julien to be fired, haha.

The fact that the story broke on Twitter a half hour before any of the TV networks reported it just proves that all the so-called media "insiders" actually have NO IDEA what Bergevin is thinking. If they did, they'd have had reporters and camera crews ready to roll the minute the news broke. In fact, if you look at what these same "insiders" were saying as late as this morning, Therrien was safe. All the headlines were variations of "Bergevin won't fire Therrien". Now those same know-nothings are trying to appear as though they knew it would happen.

I'm happy because I won't have to hear about how our coach can't win a Cup.

I expect Price to return to form now. Medicine for his depression.

Back