• Moderators, please send me a PM if you are unable to access mod permissions. Thanks, Habsy.

DEADLINE 2017

Maybe only having Plekachu on the books for 2 years opens up a trade with a team desperate to move a long-term deal. But for who, and why would they want to do that. Maybe Edmonton, looking to dump pre-McDavid and Draisaitl forwards.

It means you do a good job at drafting and player development...we haven't excelled at that since MB got here

It's the execution that's the problem. The results have not been there even if the intention is. But whatever we've been doing for player development, it doesn't seem to be working and it needs to change.

It's the execution that's the problem. The results have not been there even if the intention is. But whatever we've been doing for player development, it doesn't seem to be working and it needs to change.

Pretty much it...the draft looks horrible since 2012 and the talent that is coming out of AHL is Either not helping or struggling like Beaulieu and Ghetto, Carr

Thank

Subban was getting that money, I think. Shaw, yeah. Ick.

If the Habs get knocked out in the first round, where do we think Price's head is? One year left. The Habs need to nail this, either a good long-term deal or look to maximize assets before he walks.

If the Habs get knocked out in the first round, where do we think Price's head is? One year left. The Habs need to nail this, either a good long-term deal or look to maximize assets before he walks.

The Subban bridge deal debacle was ugly.

You can't get much for a goalie and even less when he has only a year left in contract...

Back